Sunday, May 31, 2009

teen, no more!

waahhhh! it's my birthday! (^_)/ my goodness and everything, i'm now 20 years of age.. hmmm..my friends are teasing me! and all i wanna do is to hide m(__)m i wonder if i could change it to tweenteen hahah o(^.^)o

anyways, i just got home.. me and my friends celebrated my last day as a teen a while ago or should i say, yesterday.. yeah, yesterday.. it's 12am right now..

omg, we're like kids (so what? who cares?!) haha.. me, aj, rex, zheng and mark took some rides in Worlds of Fun including bum car, horror tunnel and roller coaster hahah! it's hella fun.. (^ε^)

after all those kiddie stuffs, we went to sarah's crib and wooohh! food trip hahaha! junk foods (chichiria), noodles, hotdogs, cake, pancit canton, pizza, chocolate, bread, biscuits, fish cracker and everything hahaha...

and we took a lot of pictures.. take note: when i say, a lot, i mean a lot.. 200+ pictures i guess hahah.. ( ̄□ ̄;)

at first, i can't accept that i'm not a teen anymore.. it's really a big deal for me.. i dunno, i just feel like there's something missing in my teen years.. there's something that i would like to redo in my past before turning 20.. it's kinda weird, i know! but whatever! as if u would understand haha.. but after what happened yesterday, the things that me and my friends did, all the laughter, suddenly i just felt that i was blessed to have these people around me.. i realized that age doesn't matter.. so what if i'm 20? atleast i have these folks around me.. and i know they will always be here beside me, no matter what.. and i believe there's a reason why the 10 of us are the ones left in our batch.. so now, i'm Maria Sophia Declines Alcantara, happy to welcome my 20th birthday and let my youthful years stays in my memories forever with no regrets!

so much drama, isn't it? well, it's my birthday after all.. hahah.. (☆_☆) nyah nyah!

4 comments:

  1. ei hahaha..

    sheng ri xiao jie

    we had fun eh?

    we're of age now (just wait for those 5 kiddo to turn 20) =p

    anyways, there will be 2 guys on the line this year..haha!

    notice it Sofi, our thesis group is on the same circle of year (1989)

    so that means by the end of this year..our group will be all at the age of 20, dui bu dui?

    hahaha..we are fated to be on the same group and same circle of friends..

    aiyo..shame..hahaha! LOL

    Im happy to know that you enjoyed the last journey..

    i mean your 20th bday

    more xinfu to come and Godbless! *x*

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks aj.. i really had fun.. haha, next is rex, june 24, am i right? haha.. yey! can't w8

    ReplyDelete
  3. hala. im not there. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's ur fault. no one to blame but urself! haha just kidding.. luvyah bitch! anyways, my bday is coming real real soon! :) (gosh, it's so fast. i feel the adrenaline rush haha) loveit! ♥ ... and ur presence is highly appreciated! so if u may, PLEASE COME! or else.. ur outta my life! :P

    ♥chuffi
    .feelthel♥ve (^.^)v

    ReplyDelete