Monday, May 25, 2009

rizal

this is it! finally, it's done! yatta!

to be honest i was not that nervous.. dunno why, maybe because it seems like we're just practicing ahehe.. yey! i thought i would forget my lines but thank God! (^-^)v aiyo, my brother and my two cousins came and watched me perform.. i'm so shy! (owzzz?)

in our group, me and my three other groupmates have been anointed as best actors and actresses hahah.. woah! good for me.. it's worth the effort!! (^ε^)

anyways, here are the pics, before and after the play.. nyah, i don't want to upload pics and vidz from the play.. and why? uhmm.. coz i'm so shy? hahahah!

1 week before the play (during practice)




an hour before the play (backstage preparations)


2 comments:

  1. you don't even show our picture here... i hate you chowpie... haha... anata no buta desu... baka... shishishi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, u mean the other pic? and so? what if i didn't post it here? what is it to me? haha joke.. well, i don't really like that picture anyways.. i look stupid.. it looked like i was possessed or something.. hahah! :p

    ReplyDelete