Monday, March 9, 2009

the first post

hello everyone, this is SOPHIA!
welcome to my blog! nyah!

well, obviously, this is my first post,
but this isn't my 1st time to have a blog,
i used to have one but the problem is..
i forgot my password and my username
and even my secondary email, hahah!
that's very stupid of me, i know!
however, that blog is just all about
how fanatic i am with my favorite band rivermaya,
anyways, you can check it out,
blanconautakko.blogspot.com

okay, okay i got carried away eheh..
so this blog is all about me, of course
and i don't even know if someone out there
will be interested in reading this blog of mine,
but what the hell do i care? i just want to express myself!
i got a point right there, right? (or no, yeah, whatever! hahah!)

uhmm, so, not bad for an introduction, i guess!
that's all, again, welcome to my blog
and oh, feel free to leave a comment..
thank u!
(^.^)w

No comments:

Post a Comment